“Living and Learning Together in the Love of Christ”
At St. Thomas More, the learning experiences of the children are rooted in the teachings of the Catholic Church.
The search for academic success and the need to become the best person we can be can only be achieved by nurturing all of our pupils with the love, support and guidance required by them, through working in partnership with the home, school, parish and wider communities.
To achieve this we aim to:
Create an environment where all we say and do is a witness to Jesus Christ.
- Encourage everyone to achieve the very best they can.
- Foster a democratic culture where every person is valued, whilst experiencing and living the Gospel values of truth, respect and tolerance, integrity, compassion, justice, forgiveness and faithfulness.
- Make our children aware of their individual freedoms, their right to have a say and to respect the views of others.
- Make our children aware of social injustice and their consequences.
- Give our children greater understanding of different faiths and beliefs.
- Nurture and Understanding that morality is as much a social value as it is a Gospel teaching.